We will see you next year, Chicago...
The Great American Lobster Fest is THE Ultimate Lobster Meal Experience on Chicago’s Iconic Navy Pier… What could be better!?
Enjoy live lobster flown in fresh from the cold waters off the East Coast, live music performances, unique craft shopping, and cold beverages. We’ll also have plenty of non-seafood and dessert items to please the whole family! All while overlooking gorgeous Lake Michigan and the Chicago Skyline on the Midwest’s largest attraction!
FESTIVAL DATES & TIMES:
- Saturday, August 19th – 1 p.m. to 11 p.m. *Fireworks Saturday Night
- Sunday, August 20th – 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
AT CHICAGO'S NAVY PIER
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO EXPERIENCE LOBSTER FEST!
- Guarantee your lobster feasting and save some clams by purchasing the Lobster Meal Experience in advance.
- Go in style with the VIP Experience, which includes the lobster meal, additional drinks, special treats, and access to the White Claw VIP lounge.
- Come on out to Navy Pier… It’s Free! And get your claws on delicious food and drink items you decide to eat once there.